Sunday, September 11, 2005

Astral Projection -- OOBE


Someone asked me to write about my dreams but I could not remember what I was dreaming about last night. However, this led me to think about the days when I used to practice Astral Projection, otherwise know as OOBE (Out Of Body Experience).I have not done this now for several years, but it used to happen almost daily. Following is one experience where someone else actually saw my astral body.

I had almost fallen asleep and was very relaxed when I felt those all too familiar tingling sensations in my head. It felt like an electrical pulse, swirling around my brain! The speed and intensity of the pulse steadily increased until it reached a certain frequency then it would shoot down from my head throughout the rest of my body!

I knew from experience that I could control these vibrations and bring on an OOBE. I concentrated on the pulsations and controlled them so they shot down my body all the way to my toes and then back up again. When the vibrations felt just right I imagined them shooting out the top of my head -- then I would be floating free of my body!

On this particular occasion, I wanted to control my Astral Projection and try to visit my sister. I concentrated on her and soon began to float out of the room, through the walls and up above my house. Before I knew it, I am being whisked away on an astral current and traveling high above the earth. I continued to think about my sister and soon I found myself in her room.

She was sitting on her bed and was startled when I appeared in her room. She reached out to me and her hand passed right through my astral body as if I were a ghost! When she screamed, I disappeared! What had happened was the sudden noise caused me to be snapped back into my physical body!

If you would like to read more about my astral journeys or step by step instructions on how to have an Astral Projection please leave a comment.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Indeterminacy said...

Cool post. I have a story at my blog about OOBE you might enjoy:

http://indeterminacy.blogspot.com/2005/01/ashley-decided-to-have-out-of-body.html

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger thordora said...

I've always tried to have an OOBE but I don't think I can pay enough attention....let me know how

 

Post a Comment

<< Home