Monday, September 12, 2005

OOBE Instructions

Okay, you asked for it; here it is! Step by step instructions on how to have an OOBE. First, you need to understand that you must be ready for this. If you are afraid to try Astral Projection, then do not do it. Second, if you do try this you are doing so at your own risk and of your own free will. There are good things and bad things out there, and no guarantee of where the Astral Currents may take you!

Sometimes during Astral Projection you will fly to another dimension while other times you will remain here in this physical world.  You may find yourself simply floating above your body staring down at yourself or you end up in another plane and meet other Astral Travelers. With practice, you will be able to control your journeys better and better each time. If you want to go to a specific place then as you are relaxing and preparing for your OOBE concentrate on the place or person you want to travel to and visit.

There are many ways to experience Astral Projection; here is one method that works well for me.

  1. You must be totally relaxed

  2. I have found that it works best for me if my head is facing magnetic north

  3. Remove all jewelry and restrictive clothing from your body, you can leave loose fitting clothing on if you like

  4. You can do this sitting or laying down, I prefer to lie down

  5. One of the best times to have an OOBE is just before you drift off to sleep

  6. It helps if you give your self the following suggestion before you lay down, “I am going to have an OOBE; I will catch myself just before I fall asleep and remain conscious as I drift from my body.”

  7. As you are relaxing, it helps if you really concentrate on relaxing every part of your body. I usually do this by first tightening up a muscle and holding it as long as I can, then let it go and relax. One muscle at a time, I start with my head and neck then move on to the shoulders, biceps, wrists, fists, etc. All the way down to the toes.

  8. After you are relaxed, you will have to concentrate on catching yourself before you fall asleep. When you can master this, the rest is easy!

  9. At this point, I usually hear a buzzing sound in my head and begin to feel vibrations like an electrical pulse. The buzzing and vibrations vary in pitch and frequency until they synchronize with each other, then the pulse will start moving from my head down to my feet and back and forth. When it gets to the proper speed, I imagine it bursting out through my head and that is when I leave my body!

  10. You will probably feel your physical body become very numb and feel as if paralysis has set in – this is normal, do not panic

  11. Once you leave your body and experience the feeling of floating in the room, turn your Astral Body around and look at yourself below. You may be able to see a silver cord connecting the two bodies. It is an umbilical-like cord and will stretch as far as you travel. If you are frightened while traveling, it will snap you back into your physical body very suddenly!

  12. When you return to your body you will not be able to move for a few minutes, so just relax and enjoy the feeling of your two bodies merging back together again.

4 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger thordora said...

I've used similar instructions in the past-I get to 9 and something just stops...I over think it or something...

maybe I'll try again some night...too tired tonight!
Thanks!

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see if the steps work tonight, and post a comment in the morning. Goodnight sleepy heads.

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been trying this technique for a few weeks now. When i first started I was able to get the vibrations to come, and I've felt my lower body detach. But then I got so excited that I pulled myself back. hehehe.

But recently, I can't even get to the vibrations. I'll be totally relaxed, and catch myself just before falling asleep. And i'll just stay in that zone for a while with no reaction. Its a very meditative state, but no OOBE.

Any advice or suggestions of what i can try.

Thanks

Tim

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE OVER A THIRTY YEAR PERIOD ONLY BEEN ABLE TO LEAVE MY BODY TWICE .. THE FIRST TIME WAS MOST INCREDIBLE . I WENT THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF THE BED TO THE FLOOR MOVED TO THE RIGHT AND UP WARDS NEXT TO MY BODY AND WENT THROUGH A CLOSED DOOR INTO THE HALL WAY INTO THE KITCHEN . GOING THROUGH MY DOOR , I SAW THE WOOD GRAIN . I NOTICED OUR CAT "BABA" COULD SEE ME AS HIS EYES FOLLOWED ME . AT THAT STAGE I LOST IT AND FOULD MYSELF BACK IN MY BODY RATHER FAST . AT THAT POINT A AWOKE AND WAS LEAVING MY ROOM TO GO TELL A FAMILY MEMBER WHEN SUDDENLY I WAS ON THE BED AWAKING ALL OVER AGAIN .. STRANGE BUT TRUE . THIS IS A COMMON THING WITH OOBE,S .. ITS CALLED WAKING TWICE.... YOU NEED TO BE STRESS FEEL WHEN TRYING THIS AND VERY RELAXED , AND KEEP YOUR MND CLEAR AND SLOW YOUR BREATHING AS MUCH AD POSSIBLE .. CHRIS SIMMONS , OF ADDINGTON ,CHRISTCHURCH , NEW-ZEALAAND
15-02-2012

 

Post a Comment

<< Home