Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Disciples Bible Study

My wife and I have started a 34-week Bible study. The name of the study is Disciples, we actually did the same study 13-years ago, and this is our second go-around. It was awesome then, and I am sure it will be very enlightening again. I think I will start another blog specifically for Christian entries.

I have seen blogs about all kind of things, but not too many Christian blogs, so I think this will be a good project for me. I hope that many of you who read this blog will also check out my new Christian blog.

We had so many folks sign up for this Bible study class at our church that the Minister had to split the class up into two different evenings! What a wonderful thing for our church.

These Bible study groups are great because not only do you learn about the Bible, you also get to know the other members of the class as you share your feelings with each other.  We are really looking forward to this study. I will keep you posted.

    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home