Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dancing with the Stars - Rematch


Did you miss “Dancing with the Stars” last night on ABC? Don’t worry; there will be an encore presentation on Thursday, September 22 at 8/7c. Then at 9/8c we will find out who the winner is.

Personally, I like John O’Hurley and Charlotte Jorgensen. I think they are elegant and graceful on the dance floor. Kelly Monaco is awkward and more concerned about showing off her body than learning how to dance! Her partner Alec Mazo is a good dancer but his body language tells me he can’t stand Kelly! Maybe that’s why there is no chemistry between them. Unlike John and Charlotte who definitely have chemistry.

I don’t think it was fair the first time around when Kelly won because she was already an ABC soap star. That was kind of like stacking the deck in her favor. Then of course all the men probably voted for her because of her body! I thought we were judging on dance skills not nice looking bodies.

The show was fantastic; I watched every episode and was pulling for John O’Hurley the entire time. I hope John and Charlotte win this time around…they deserve it!

I would like to see Brad Garrett from “Everybody loves Raymond” on the show. I have seen him dance on “Raymond” and he’s a great dancer. Who would you like to see on “Dancing with the Stars”?

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger TaraMetBlog said...

John O’Hurley and Charlotta were robbed the first time. They were so much more classier and professional, they were unfortunately less famous to the voters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home